Professional Hair Education: Improve your Craft and Learn new Skills
Taking an educational course in Professional Hair Colouring, Cutting or Styling could be the best decision you ever make..
- You will learn how to use professional products from the brands (like Matrix and Affinage) themselves. They are the developers and ultimately the experts and will show you new techniques that you perhaps didn't know to make the most of the money your salon is spending on these necessary products and the services you offer with them.
- They will teach you about the latest trends in your industry that your clients will be asking for. You need to stay up to date in this area so that you can offer the very best results to each and every client while remaining relevant and current.
- You will also learn of any improvements to what you would call your classic services or staple techniques to impress and retain your loyal, long-standing clients.
- Education doesn't just cover HOW TO colour, cut and style but also gives you tips and suggestions on the business, and salon-running side of things. Helpful advice on marketing, new business development and more go hand in hand with all courses as ultimately it's all connected. Know WHY you are learning and how you can make the most of your newly acquired skills.
- Both Matrix and Affinage have demonstrated a passion for Social Media and reaching out to their audience using platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. Follow them now for some ideas to use towards your own Social Media marketing. Tag them during and after your education when you are putting it into practice for even more exposure.
Matrix Education 2017
TELL, TEACH, SHOW and MASTER
Matrix have updated their Education and the courses that they offer for 2017. It still falls under the same categories of Tell Me, Teach Me, Show Me and Master Me covering either colour, cutting or styling.
Take a look through their gorgeously designed directory. So true to the Matrix way of thinking..
Matrix have added as well as updated some of their cutting and styling courses to go into even more depth and show you brand new trends in the hair fashion industry. Courses concerning male hair cutting and the modern man in particular are a welcome addition as well as lots of focus on professional and photo-shoot styling with help from Industry Icons. Helping your salon as a business - not just your styling skills.
The day-long PHOTO-SHOOT MASTERY course for example, takes you into the mindset of creating the perfect brand imagery for you and your salon. It focuses on choosing the right model as your canvas leading into your preparation and planning for the shoot day. You will observe and be involved in a live photo-shoot where you see and gain an insight into the world of photography - allowing you to go back to the salon and create your own personalised salon branding.
Read a detailed summary of every course here..
See the Salon Supplies' dates and locations of courses available here..
See the Price List here..
Browse ALL Matrix Education 2017 material here..
Don't hesitate to call us for more information or to make a booking on 0844 3356 121
Affinage Academy Education 2017
Be Inspired, Get Creative and Feel the Passion
The Affinage Education Team, Ambassadors and Guest Artists have designed courses that cover all education requirements; from Foundation, through to Advanced not
only in cutting and colouring but now including social media and collection photography to compliment your skill set.
Affinage essentially offers courses in all areas from Creative Colouring with Queen of Colour and Award Winning TRACEY DEVINE-SMITH
to the fundamentals of cutting. And not only do the courses cover the technical side of being a hairdresser and working with all Affinage products but the business side too - with courses in Collection Photography and Salon Social Media!
The two new major initiatives for Affinage Education in 2017 is:
COLOUR MASTER: this 8 day programme is spread over 4 months and is suitable for any advanced Affinage stylists who share our core values for the brand and want to be the best in our industry. See the Brochure for more information..
COLOUR REBELS: Affinage are accepting entries for a brand new Artistic Team who will be known in the industry as the Affinage Colour Rebels. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for stylists lucky enough to be selected for this exciting Team.
Prices, dates, even difficulty ratings and more information on each and every course available can be found in brochure..
But don't hesitate to call us for more information on 0844 3356 121