It's Glastonbury weekend, the music festival that helps define British music and culture. Creating a space for only those few days where outdoor living and partying become one. Rain or shine, it's likely your hair will be playing as hard as you so what products do we suggest to take care of your hair over the weekend whilst keeping it looking on-trend?
1. Get your hair off to the best of starts with Osis' Schwarzkopf Undercoat Primer
. This fantastic hair primer improves the condition, surface and feel of your hair whilst taming frizz and offering protection. Your hair will be 100% ready for whatever the weekend brings, rain or shine.
2. Come the second day, your hair might need a little bit of a pick-me-up. Use EIMI DRY ME
from Wella to create soft texture and a matte finish as it absorbs excess oil from your hair. It is not a chalky dry shampoo like other brands and leaves your hair fresh and clean. For best results, spray and brush it through your hair before you go to bed and by morning your hair will be ready for round 2.
3. For styling your hair over a long weekend outside, it's best to work with a natural, messy texture. This is the go-to festival look for a reason. It's easy to up-keep and works well with unwashed hair. Use something like L'Oréal Tecni.Art Scruff Me 150ml
(the clue is in the name) for dishevelled hair with an effortless, tousled effect. Simply apply a small amount from lengths to ends. Scrunch slightly and leave to dry naturally either overnight or at the start of your day.
4. If volume is your ultimate hair-goal but you're worried about not bringing your much-loved hairdryer to the festival then Powder Punch Volumising Powder 40ml
from Clynol is perfect for you. Just shake a little of the silica-based powder into dry hair to add unbelievable volume in an instant and lift hair right from the roots. Great for magically re-vamping a look that’s gone limp from a long day dancing or for changing one from day to night, plus it’s as versatile and remouldable as a wax with a spell-binding matt finish.
5. The Style Link Mineral range from Matrix is another great option if you're looking to style your hair during festival season. They give you all the attributes of standard styling products but added grip and texture for a messier look and longer hold. Mineral Grip Definer Cream
is great if you're looking for something with a hair gel or cream consistency while Mineral Mess Maker Spray
is a salt infused spray for that beach hair look.
6. For short hair with a bold shape, you can do no better than American Crew Superglue
This gel provides extreme hold and shine whilst acting as a long lasting moisturiser, preventing hair damage, thickening hair and improving luster and shine.
7. And lastly, if you really MUST straighten, wave, curl or tease your hair while you're away from home then let us recommend the Freestyler PRO Cordless Styler
from Diva. It allows complete styling freedom and fits easily into your suitcase. It's powered by a lithium-ion battery which lasts for up to 40 minutes cordless, giving you 8 minutes of styling time per Glastonbury day!