The Soft Rose Blush Blonde was created using layered blonde tones and accents of violet, while a Cool Crisp Brunette look was achieved with tones reminiscent of natural ash shades. Finally the Deep Brunette Noir look was lifted with earthy ash tones, giving a matte mineral effect.
Together with the Wella Professionals EIMI Styling Team, Lead Stylist Darren Ambrose from D & J Ambrose embodied the PPQ girl by creating styles that reflected the ethereal mood of the collection. Strong and slick centre-partings reigned supreme on the runway, while crimped, candyfloss-textured mid-lengths and ends provided a chic contrast.
SS16 sees the PPQ girl in flowing fabrics, china-inspired patterns and solid colours. The otherworldly collection was inspired by the grace and splendour of a lost Dynasty haunting its former estate.
PPQ:Design duo Amy Molyneaux and Percy Parker launched the PPQ fashion label in London in 1992. Today, their team craft cutting-edge collections in strong shapes and bold prints incorporating elaborate fabrics in a spectrum of directional colours. Loyal PPQ fans include some of today’s hottest style icons, such as Sienna Miller, Rihanna, Lily Allen, Daisy Lowe and Alexa Chung
Get The Look - Styling:Recreate the PPQ SS16 style on your clients using these key EIMI products:
- EIMI Scuplt Force Flubber Gel
- EIMI Sugar Lift
- EIMI Glam Mist
- EIMI Shimmer Delight
- 4/17 Medium Ash Brunette Brown – inspired by the earthy, mineral-rich layers of rock
- 6/17 Dark Ash Brunette Blonde – influenced by the naturally occurring reddish clay
- 7/18 Dark Ash Pearl Blonde – galvanized by the culmination of all minerals
- 9/81 Very Light Pearl Ash Blonde – inspired by layers of cool, beige rock
- 10/95 Lightest Cedre Mahogany Blonde – stirred by the pastel-coloured sand deposits