Absolut Repair 10 in 1 Oil
5. Blast your hair with the cold air setting to set your hair after blow-drying.
6. Don’t shampoo your hair too often, try to go that extra day.
7. Make sure to use the appropriate hair brushes for the relevant job to ensure the best results.
8. Sleep on a silk pillowcase, this will rehydrate your hair, cotton fabrics will remove moisture.
9. Deep condition your hair using a mask every 7 shampoos to help look after the hair.
Metal Detox Mask
10. Have regular trims to allow your hair to grow in a healthier manner.
11. Keep hair hydrated by using hair oils
12. When hair is wet, use wider tooth combs to avoid over stressing the hair.
13. Use heat styling tools on a low setting to best look after the hair’s health.
14. Occasionally air dry your hair.
15. Having healthy hair helps hold colour for longer.
16. Follow a healthy diet to have healthy hair.
17. Completely dry your hair before using a heat tool.
*Instrumental tests vs regular straightener after 15 uses
18. Can’t get your regrowth retouched? Use a root touch up spray to disguise your regrowth.
Hair Touch Up
19. Tame fly away hair by spraying hairspray on your hairbrush before brushing
20. To eliminate static hair, use a tumble dryer sheet on your hair root to tip.
21. Braid your hair before bed for a soft wave in the morning.
22. Rinse hair thoroughly after shampooing/conditioning.
23. Evenly distribute styling products for the best use.
Tecni Art Styling Spray PLI
24. Don’t forget to take care of your scalp too.
There are just a few of my tips for you to take advantage of over Christmas. If you’ve got some advice you wish to share with your fellow hairdressers or stylists, post it on social media using the hashtag:
That’s all from me for now, I look forward to picking
up some tips from you guys too!