It’s official! The launch at Inspire! on 8th June 2014 of the newly formed Freelance Hairdressers’ Association (FHA) proved that the hair and beauty industries and freelancers themselves, want professional representation to continue.
There is a move to encourage greater professionalism in our industries and the best way forward for self-employed hairdressers and beauty therapists is to belong to a trade body that has your needs at its heart.
FHA offer fantastic membership benefits, including:
• Complimentary business course offered on joining.
• Insurance with Allergy Alert Test industry protocol (A must when you are on your own)
• Funding for training. FHA Bursaries.
• New training courses created with you in mind.
• A network of freelancers throughout the UK.
• Plus many benefits and services to enhance your business.
You may work alone but you don’t need to be alone. Act Now! Join online by clicking here!