- 4 SPRAYS HEAT BUFFER
- 2 SHAKES HEIGHT RISER
- 1 DROP HOLD BOOSTER
- 3 PARTS OVER ACHIEVER
- 4 – 5 SPRAYS VOLUME FIXER
- Blow dryer
- Paddle Brush
1. Apply 4 spays of HEAT BUFFER Thermal Styling Spray to damp hair. Mix 1 part of OVER ACHIEVER 3 in 1 Cream + Paste + Wax with 1 part of HOLD BOOSTER and layer onto the hair. Dry using a paddle brush in a wrapping formation.
2. Organically pick up sections and straighten on a vertical. This creates separation.
3. Encourage separation by adding 2 parts of OVER ACHIEVER 3 in 1 Cream + Paste + Wax with a pinch and pull technique.
4. Add 2 shakes of HEIGHT RISER Volumizing Powder at the roots for a thicker look.
5. Use 4 - 5 sprays of VOLUME FIXER Volumizing Hairspray to finish.
This look works best with a disconnected, multi-layered haircut to enhance the messy finish.