1. Apply 1 part of SMOOTH SETTER Smoothing Cream to damp hair. Blow-dry hair smooth using a round brush for height and lift in the front.
2. Make a parting to isolate the fringe region. Clip out of the way.
3. With your client’s head tilted forward, create a braid from the centre of the crown at the nape continuing up the head to your fringe parting. Secure with a hair tie. Tuck ends and conceal with kirby grips.
4. Release fringe section and direct backwards to cover the parting and end of braid.
5. Use 3 - 4 sprays of VOLUME FIXER Volumizing Hairspray for hold and polish
TOP TIP:Smooth hair with a couple drops of GLOSS BOOSTER for added shine